Applying for funding - information page
You will need to be familiar with our He Rangitapu He Tohu Ora - Tairāwhiti Wellbeing Framework
When you are in the system and you are ready to complete your application:
- Your application will have a unique ID number assigned to it and you will be able to see this on the dashboard on the left-hand side.
- You may find it useful to check out our information on:
- When you complete a task, this icon will be shown on the left-hand side dashboard
- If you need to Download, Reset or Edit your task you can do this by clicking on the ellipsis at the top right of the application
- You will be able to save your application and complete it later.
- You will be able to view your applications that are in process, submitted and completed.
Before you submit your application
- Double check you have answered the Outcomes and Impact and Wellbeing Framework Tasks fully
- All tasks will need to be completed and making sure you have included all of the necessary supporting documents
- Make sure you keep copies of any of the documents you upload as we may ask questions about these
- Once you have completed the agreement form and all tasks on the dashboard have been completed this icon will be shown. You will then be able to Review or Submit your application
- Once your application is submitted you will not be able to make changes.
- Once submitted you will be able to preview your application or download your application using the ellipsis at the top right of your task window:
- For more information about your application once it is submitted to Trust Tairāwhiti please refer to our FAQs
- If there are any questions that are not referred to in our FAQs, please contact one of our Funding Team or by phoning 06 867 2640.
- If you experience any issues with your online application, please contact one of our Funding Team or by phoning
06 867 2640.
When uploading documents
You will only be able to upload the following file types: PDF, png, jpg and jpeg.
- You can download a free app on your mobile device called adobe scan.
With this app you can scan the document using your mobile device. Make sure that the document is flat and that all information can be clearly read. The app will then prompt you to save the scan as a PDF and then ask if you want to share to an email address.
- You can take a photo of the document using your mobile device making sure that the document is flat and that all information can be clearly read.